Partnered Path to College
Successfully creating paths to college
Partnered Path To College Program
Success in college admissions takes planning and an understanding of what colleges consider outstanding applications. Our Partnered Path to College program provides the highest level of guidance and support during a student’s high school career.
PPC students and parents receive all of the following benefits, beginning as early as sophomore year:
- Interpretation of aptitudes and interest assessments
- Review of career options and ideal majors to match student strengths
- Course advising to align with career goals and college expectations
- Extra-curricular development to demonstrate intellectual curiosity and leadership
- Researched and individually designed college list
- Standardized testing timeline with score review
- Common Application support
- Essay development from brainstorming through the last draft of the last essay
- Interview preparation
- Financial preparation for college
- Assessment of all acceptances/financing and support through your final decision
Why work with a College Edge advisor?
Schedule a free call with us today!
338-B Elm Street, South Dartmouth, MA