Managed Path to College
Successfully creating paths to college
Managed Path To College Program
Success in college admissions improves with an early start and a clear plan. Our virtual Managed Path to College program keeps students organized and accountable through monthly instructor-led lessons and break-out time for one-to-one support.
- 90 minute monthly meeting
- Small group sessions (4 max) begin with instruction and end with student work time with counselor individualized check-ins
- Post-session release of video with lesson, one page outline and homework
- Monthly parent session for lesson review and questions
- Individualized 1:1 support with college advisor in five video Q&A meetings
- Aptitudes and goal-setting
- College exploration and research
- Extracurricular development to demonstrate interest and leadership
- Essay writing
- Common Application essentials
- Financial Aid
Ready to learn more about which program is right for your student?
Schedule your free DiscoverY Call today!
338-B Elm Street, South Dartmouth, MA