Programs for Seniors
Options for Seniors
Our senior options are designed to take the stress out of the college application season. These goal-oriented sessions put students in the best position to present an authentic, well-composed college application to every school on their list.
Private Essay Writing Service
While every student has the power within them to present a well-written, authentic essay that helps showcase who they are, without expert guidance we are expecting them to succeed at a task they’ve never done before.
We offer a 1:1 college essay writing service to help your high school seniors get their essay written this summer. When school opens, the most time-consuming part of the application will be done – and done well.
Enroll your student in College Edge’s 1:1 Private Essay Service
- Students work with an advisor to learn what they need to do and they get it done!
- 1:1 coaching to complete an application-ready essay
- Three-hour session in our office with proven directions for brainstorming, practicing and writing
- Post-session review of final draft
Email us at email@example.com to learn more
Family Strategy Session for Seniors
Our work with seniors begins with a Family Strategy Session designed to help the student set goals and priorities for the college application journey. During this 90-minute meeting we will examine the student’s:
- Academic and extracurricular profile
- Standardized test scores and testing plan
- Career interests and possible college majors
- Initial college list and application plans
From Our Clients
“Just wanted to let you know that Ashley got accepted. She is very excited but I think I am more excited for her. We couldn’t have done this without you.”
“Thank you so much for all the help with my college application. Knowing I had you in my corner made the whole process that much less stressful.”
338-B Elm Street, South Dartmouth, MA