Our Managed Path to College program, designed to complement traditional school-based college counseling initiatives, begins in January of the student’s junior year and consists of periodic, small-group work sessions.
In addition to the group sessions, students have access to the following supports:
- Private Family College Strategy Session
- Unlimited private online Q&A sessions for students and parents
- Up to 7 monthly group work sessions
Additional benefits of the Managed Path to College come in the form of guiding you through the final steps of your college decision. Getting started on your path to college can be overwhelming; College Edge helps you finish strong.
Managed Path to College also supports:
- Summer Fast Track Essay & Application Workshops
- Up to 3 electronic essay critique submissions
- Private college decision consultation session
The cost of the Managed Path to College program is $1800.